• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PBR Mk II weapons

jknaus

Administrator
Okay does anyone have good pictures of the piggyback 50 cal on the 81mm mortar that was often found on the aft deck of the PBRs? Does anyone know of a 1/35 scale model of the 81mm mortar to make a gun emplacement? From what I understand it is a trigger fired mortar unlike most others which are dropped into the tube. Also not having much luck finding out what the forward rotating tub looks like inside. Thanks in advance. Next up on the research list, water. Try to find out what it looked like (floaties etc.)
James

:popcorn

I do not, we're going to need a good reference thread for our Pibbers, I'm thinking one at dock with your sanpan coming up along side.

:popcorn

I do not, we're going to need a good reference thread for our Pibbers, I'm thinking one at dock with your sanpan coming up along side.
I was thinking mid stream doing an inspection. Either or should make an interesting story. After reading the Brown Water Navy book all sorts of ideas percolating.

1676832047900.png

Back