• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P-61C Black Widow

Plastik Smurff

It's been a Loooong time between campaigns so time for a new ribbon.
20240531_143759~2 resize.jpg
20240531_143829~2 resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done both the Hobby Boss and the GWH 48 kits. Both of them have their niggles but when you are done they resemble a P-61. After all isn't that the name of the game??
Yeh the instructions are vague with no mention of decal placement and test fitment is a must.

The HobbyBoss 1/32 kit was a challenge in places so I guess their 1/48 was probably just scaled down with similar issues. :hmm:

Didja put anything together yet? Didja Huh? Didja?! :lol:
Yes some glue has been splashed about but I have the cold from hell ( Thanks to low immune system) and the non stop rain and cold which is not conductive to airbrushing ( even in my heated room ) but I shall spray soon.
Been finishing a fantasy figure I printed awhile ago to keep the wheels turning.

OH! That right it's wintah Down Undah. Good on ya Kurt! Keep clear of the snotboxes! :ro:

Back