• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P-61 Black Widow by Monogram/Revell

100_6431.JPG

She's ready for the paint shop when the weather and "atmosphere" improves. Gary S. XLV MMXX

Looking good! This is a step up from the old Aurora kit and you are making it you B**ch!

100_6440.JPG

100_6442.JPG

Freshly painted. The Black Widow is now a Black Beauty.

100_6445.JPG

100_6447.JPG

100_6448.JPG

Before I painted the black I applied silver from a silver sharpie and coated it with future. This enabled me to chip off the black before it cured too much. Thanks for all of the support. Gary S. XLV MMXX

100_6467.JPG

100_6468.JPG

Thanks all !! Just finished putting on the decals. The Revell stencil decals are very nice and readable, but the color almost disappears over the black.
Thanks again, Gary S. XLV MMXX

Man that thing is shiny! Are you going to knock down that shin a bit when you're done?
Looking good :popcorn

100_6469.JPG

100_6470.JPG

100_6471.JPG

Yes, I plan to do a light coat of flat to the upper surfaces to show sun oxidation. In the meantime, more parts were added this AM. Wheels, doors, drop tanks and radar dish. The gun access door still needs work as does the front bulkhead behind the radar. Thanks, Gary S. XLV MMXX

Back