• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

P-51B 1/48 scale

Thanks guys. :good:

I even shot this in the rain early this morning (0300 hours) I would paint a little bit then remove the airbrush off the hose. Shake the hose with the compressor on to get water out. Turned out it worked well. no water on or in the paint :ro:

Hoping to get some detail painting done on my next days off. Maybe possibly :idonno get the halves together?

Wow, that sounds like a bit of a battle . I should probably look for a piece of wood quick but I've never had that problem .
Probably not likely since I now shoot so much acrylics I have not even though of it lately .

Looking forward to seeing more progress :coolio

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys. :good:

I even shot this in the rain early this morning (0300 hours) I would paint a little bit then remove the airbrush off the hose. Shake the hose with the compressor on to get water out. Turned out it worked well. no water on or in the paint :ro:

Hoping to get some detail painting done on my next days off. Maybe possibly :idonno get the halves together?

(y) :drinks :drinks

Back