• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Operation Unthinkable and The Russian Suprise

1598992015271.png
....Please Continue!!

And they say size don't matter...
So for the benefit of @paddy what's your plan of attack on painting? Are you fully assembled yet or you still have upper and lower dry fitted?

And they say size don't matter...
So for the benefit of @paddy what's your plan of attack on painting? Are you fully assembled yet or you still have upper and lower dry fitted?

The model is in four assemblies. Right and left wheel & track assemblies, turret and hull. The base paint coat will be Tamiya Black Green.

I'm baffled! I watch you really talented Armor builders put the kit almost all the way together before you start to paint. Were the tracks & running gear one piece? It sure looks like it! 5"/45 caliber naval cannon on tracks!? COOOOLLL!!

I'm baffled! I watch you really talented Armor builders put the kit almost all the way together before you start to paint. Were the tracks & running gear one piece? It sure looks like it! 5"/45 caliber naval cannon on tracks!? COOOOLLL!!

The tracks are length and link so yes the tracks and wheels were made into one piece. The kit comes with fixtures that allow you to do this.

Back