• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One Down One to Go

Amazing work!! Just jaw dropping amazing. Looking at the diner it almost looks like it could be used in the movie Gunpowder Milkshake. Loving the whole thing.
James

WOW Duane.gif

Wow, the update is incredible, Glenn, wow! That's a lot of detail, all over. I'm thinkin this is your best work yet, awesome. I also see a couple of my old girlfriends got their pictures up in your tavern. T'sall good, they deserve it, good gals, all of em.:coolio2::coolio2:

This is the coolest diorama I have ever seen!:notworthy
Who is Dave? Why do we need to beware of him in the men's room?
Dave's not here , .......................... Cheech and Chong ..............
I'd ask the diner/truckstop owner but it's an apocalyptic event soooooo he's most likely dead , well at least mostly dead .
At a matter of fact Dave's probably dead too ....................

Incredible detail.................I love the kitchen appliances [especially the Pz3 sink!] :tens:
Ian , thanks man !!! , the backsplash on the griddle/stove is a bit of grill/vent work from a Tamiya M113 .
The oven door next to the stove/griddle is a truck windshield , I forget from where , and the stove/griddle hood is the back of the cab of an ARV models M35a2 .......................... I think ............. lots of spares box parts .
Oh yeah , the tank on top of the large fridge is a Tamiya PZIV D muffler .
IF you look hard enough you'll spot stuff that I repurposed .

Back