• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Noreastcon 50 in 2022

Jeeves

Our local IPMS group turns 50 this year and we just completed one of our biggest shows ..I don't have the final tallies yet but it was big. Steve Zaloga, one of the founding members, did a seminar and I even spotted AMMO's Iain Hamilton visiting today.

I've got photos...I apologize for the quality but my allergies kicked into high gear and I was trying to avoid nasal dripping on da models...there were tons of models but these struck me enough to take pics.

Ships first...a 1/96 scale Ticonderoga...
IMG_20220430_141811204_copy_800x600.jpg
IMG_20220430_101308711_copy_800x376.jpg

Thanks for sharing Mike and thanks for the tip.

You got more let's see them. Really looks like people were productive during the lockdown.

I cain't say how much I appreciate you posting pictures of this contest! I know how time consuming it is!:notworthy
You never know another modeler's work will inspire somebody! :vgood:

Glad you all enjoyed them...it was our busiest show in a long time...over 500 entries...

I guess you didn't see my Spruefest pics Chris. LOL! :Drinks: I agree though, it is quite the ordeal. Thank you from me as well; I love looking at other people's work, especially those that exhibit a unique way of looking at things....if you know what I mean! :bigrin:

Back