• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

mmdm4

By way of introduction let me say i joined this forum several months ago because of my interest in all things Armor. I am a retired machinist having worked for Caterpillar for over 35 yrs. I buy way more than I build and am in the process of remodeling my basement/man cave. Once I get everything back together I hope to pick up the pace in the building dept. I live in the Chicago area and am a member of AMPS. I'm 56 yrs. old happily married to a great wife who encourages my hobby and have 2 adult daughters, 1 adult son and 3 great grandkids. My name is Mark Mason and I come to this web-site forum for inspiration and to view others outstanding work.

Welcome aboard Mark, post some pictures of your work in progress, we like models and remodeling...:mpup

MARK,

Welcome !! You're gonna Dig it here !! Every one is Super Cool & free with encouragement, advice & Humor !!

A fellow AMPS member. I'm in th AMPSCV chapter !! I look forward to seeing some of your work & Give CHUCK a Big 'ello for me when you see him Next !

ERIK

I have a lot of experience with your Caterpillar brand too B)

Jenny,

Do you drive th Big Cats ? Do you use their Back-Hoes to Dig ?? Now I'm curious :blink

Cool none-th-less ! :D

ERIK

Back