• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Neubaufahrzeug (NbFz)

that's a handout for british troopers to be able to better identify the enemy! i found it on another page where the german tank colors were heavily disputed!

Kreighshoer wrote:
that's a handout for british troopers to be able to better identify the enemy! i found it on another page where the german tank colors were heavily disputed!

Then at me the big doubts under this document. It not the document. I will lean against a photo, and on a photo - German gray.

...... :woohoo:

Absolutely stunning! .... excellent detailing work! You skills are magnificent.

I love early war camo ... you can choose a two color grey + brown camo.

Once again, congratulations for a so good and interesting kit.

Ground, base, the filter.....:idonno
1efb86454bb2.jpg

4484b02bb3bf.jpg

2852593957df.jpg

0497f7827d79.jpg

90f46fdcb733.jpg

Dear Andrey.

...nice paint coverage...well applied...the tonal modulation is self evident...the hand painted markings look cool!

Thanks for sharing,friend!

Luiz.

Dear Luiz.

Thanks you for encouragement and attention!
Your estimation of my work - my stimulus further....
Good luck!

Андрей.

I welcome all!:blush:
Here that at me it has turned out....
Model difficult, but interesting and rare. Who will do - I wish only patience!;)
65efb7602028.jpg

02f230986e65.jpg

946bb139a0e6.jpg

514d62a7dcf1.jpg

00ffc3a05dad.jpg

2ce0b8a2f756.jpg

b563e5e09c60.jpg

6035ac50cc4c.jpg

888d014bc4a7.jpg

d4d9a2621bd4.jpg

6ee977b071d8.jpg

It looks really nice!

Have you e-mailed Darek at Jadar Hobby so he can see the masterpiece you created with his PART kit?

Regards,

I thank!
And it is good idea!
To me it should be made earlier when I paid for the next set of "patience" Ursus wz.29. Probably would receive a good discount from cost...

Good luck, Andrey.

Back