• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Needed decals for Do-217E-5 + HS-293 1/48

dewertus

Dear.
I'm looking for decals of Do-217E from KG.100 - can be from Revell set (04557) and from the same or any other set one Hs-293 bomb in 1/48.

Instead depart decal sheet (of course without crosses) from Revell set of Do-217E-4 (85-5526) for KG.2 and KG.6 or cash ;)

I have one and maybe two extra decal sets from this kit
217ebox.jpg

which are supposed to be from KG 100, this is the set
217edecals.jpg

and have a Hs 293 I can spare as well. If this will work let me know and PM me your address and I will post them to you next week.

I also have a later release of the kit but I'm not sure what group the decals are for. All of these are available as I plan on using the kits to do the K and N series aircraft.

I have one and maybe two extra decal sets from this kit
217ebox.jpg

which are supposed to be from KG 100, this is the set
217edecals.jpg

and have a Hs 293 I can spare as well. If this will work let me know and PM me your address and I will post them to you next week.

I also have a later release of the kit but I'm not sure what group the decals are for. All of these are available as I plan on using the kits to do the K and N series aircraft.

This sounds like a miracle - I am sincerely grateful :yipee

In general KG.100 were used 6N+ code. If you will give me product code number i will check, but this set which you show is fine (y)

Delivery address on PM.

OK, here is some additional info on the decals I have, they have markings for these two aircraft, both KG 100
217scheme1.jpg

217scheme2.jpg

Also I don't have anything in my inbox, I fear the migration may have erased it so please send again!

Opps...sorry Gary. Yeah PMs were wiped out, they are encrypted and I'm afraid the encryption key is lost now.

Back