• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Near Future Project (Marder II D) ?

Tony lee

Master at Arms
For the last two and a half months i've been beating the bushes for this kit and AM items.
100_0598.jpg

100_0597.jpg

When I clear the bench of on going builds this is next and I was wondering if there is anything else I might need to make this sows ear look like a silk purse.

Thanks for your helping hand
Tony Lee :)

I don't see the ModelKasten road wheels. Where is the Tamiya ammunition set for their Marder III (r)? The Aber mesh is missing although I agree about going with the simpler Eduard set, Aber's mesh is hard to beat.

Make sure you have a good supply of Tichy Train Group rivets, bolts, Grandt Line or MasterClub conical bolts (also available quite expensively from Bronco, Gauntlett by Armory, MR Models, and ModelKasten).

Actually, don't get any of these things as they only slow down the build process! Take it from me! Just start it and stop procrastinating!!!!!!

Don't listen to him! He hasn't finished a model since before his son is born. He just collects and collects. Actually collects more dust than kits...

:laugh: :woohoo:

Regards,

Thanks Saul and i've got two packages of the ammo. :laugh:

If I slow down anymore i'll be looking at my own tail lights ;)

Tony Lee :)

Back