• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My First Two Gundams

f1matt

Hope this is the right place in the forum for these two kits.

These were the first (and to date only) models I`ve started and finished since moving almost three years ago. Man that`s sad.

The first is 1/100 scale Gundam called Force Impulse. He was built for my girlfriend. Only minor details were painted. Most of what you see is the actual colour of the plastic.
X56SImpulse.jpg

I photoshopped some glowing eyes.
X56SImpulse8.jpg

X56SImpulse7.jpg

The kit comes with metallic green stickers for the eyes. There is no photoshop in this photo. I was impressed at how well they look.
X56SImpulse5.jpg

X56SImpulse3.jpg

He was fun to build.
X56SImpulse2.jpg

This is 1/144 scale Gundam caled Raiser. He was built for me. B)
Raiser01.jpg

Raiser02.jpg

The wings on his back transform into a separate jet.
Raiser03.jpg

Raiser04.jpg

Raiser05.jpg

The engineering in these kits is absolutly astounding. The quality of fit and detail is Tamiya level. It`s crazy to see how many joints these things have.
Raiser06.jpg

Raiser07.jpg

Raiser08.jpg

Raiser09.jpg

Raiser10.jpg

Raiser11.jpg

These kits are so much fun and look so cool when finished I really think everyone should give em a try. And you can go completely bonkers detailing and painting them if you want.

Thanks for looking.

matt

I just got my second Gundam from Chef Dave for my birthday.

These models are MAD in a good way I also love how posable they are (y)

Back