• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 5"

I worked on some of the running gear last night and finished the road wheels and one track run. All that is left is to re-attach track tension stuff. After putting the tracks on I was able to rotate the front road wheel and track tightened like a charm. Here are a few pictures.

Terry B)

DSC07239.JPG

DSC07240.JPG

DSC07242.JPG

DSC07241.JPG

B)

The track idler is working like the real deal!

Regards,

Thanks guy!! Now I have to do the other side. :gogo

B)

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 6"

This is kinda a small update, but I did get the torsion arms attached to the other side. I also put the decals onto the turret along with doing preliminary placement of stowage items. Here's a few pictures to keep the ball rolling. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07243.JPG

DSC07245.JPG

DSC07244.JPG

DSC07246.JPG

DSC07247.JPG

B)

Thanks Laura! I afraid it's Sci-Fi enough as it is. Still have some sanding to do before attaching the rest of the wheels.

Terry B)

Wouldn't it be cool if you could drop her down and get some sparks. (y)

B)

Great progress Terry! :popcorn
Love that Bunny :ro:

All the best!!!
Dusan.

T ,

Yeah Baby !! I dig th stowage. Th decals :ro: Rock-On Brotha' !! It's shapin' up ... Dy-No-Mite !!

:erik

Back