• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 7"

Thanks Erik!! I have pretty much finished the basic painting on the turret. Did some dry brushing and detail painting. Next will be the weathering and Stowage painting. Here are some pictures of the turret and always comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07248.JPG

DSC07249.JPG

DSC07250.JPG

DSC07251.JPG

DSC07252.JPG

DSC07253.JPG

DSC07254.JPG

B)

That canvas is really looking great, Terry! Can you fix the silvering on the bunny? (y)

That canvas is really looking great, Terry! Can you fix the silvering on the bunny? (y)

Well it's not silvered. What you are seeing is the edges of the decal. Should disipear with the flat coat.

B)

That's what I was referring to. Was wondering if you had coated it yet. No offense intended. B)

You need a magazine cover (no centerfold as you have kids) or a reference to your favorite bunny of the 1960s... I know who is mine!

Regards,

You need a magazine cover (no centerfold as you have kids) or a reference to your favorite bunny of the 1960s... I know who is mine!

Regards,

Hahahaha Saul my favorite bunny in the 60's was the Easter bunny.

:laugh:

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 8"

:woohoo: The tracks and suspension are done. The thing is looking more like a tank know. Now I can move on to more fun things.

Terry

DSC07259.JPG

DSC07260.JPG

DSC07261.JPG

B)

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 8"

Hi Terry, Great paint and details (y) (y) (y) Of course all of your builds are like that :notworthy

Randy

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 9"

Hey guys it's update time. I spent Saturday getting the upper hull completed and painted. I have to add the decals and weathering, but there are no more tank parts left to add. As I am heading down the back stretch here are some pictures of what things look like now. Comments and questions are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07273.JPG

DSC07274.JPG

DSC07275.JPG

DSC07276.JPG

DSC07277.JPG

DSC07278.JPG

B)

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 9"

You must be feeling better! That is really looking great, Terry! :drinks

Back