• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mosquito NF Mk.II

Good to hear you are on the mend. Pneumonias are hell regardless of age. Hope you feel better.

What a nice model. So crisp, such nice painting. Well done!

Cheers

Alex

OK, I'm calling this one done. Actually I finished it weeks ago or so I thought but when editing the photos I realized I didn't install the long wire antennas. It wasn't helpful that these weren't even shown in the diagrams in the instructions. Anyway the bench was already re cluttered and I hate doing these as I always end up breaking something else but I finally took the plunge and installed them and succeeded without doing damage. I wasn't about to retake all the photos so I just added one at the end to prove I did install them. So without further verbiage...

mosquito-b12.jpg

mosquito-b13.jpg

mosquito-b13-1.jpg

mosquito-b14.jpg

mosquito-b15.jpg

mosquito-b16.jpg

Note: while the next photo appears as if the bottom side is painted another color it is not, same paint overall, for some reason the camera saw it different.

mosquito-b17.jpg

And a final shot with antennas installed (pix or it didn't happen ;) )

mosquito-b18.jpg

Overall it was a fun build, I had some issues but can't prove they weren't my fault. The decals when on flawless, possibly a first for me and Tamiya decals which usually give me fits !

As always thanks for looking !

Attachments

• mosquito-b13-1.jpg
    mosquito-b13-1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 14
  • mosquito-b16.jpg
    mosquito-b16.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back