• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Moonpup's Nemesis!

Supercalifragilisticexpisodelicous :S . Ohhhhh those are all looking sooooooo nice and sweet I wanna sprinkle them on my Cherrio's.

Gary B)

Laura, Its very strange, The Aber basic set was 35183 and the Shield 35184 but I notice on the Aber and Airconnection site 183 is blank. I got the shield because I felt that it was the one part of the DML kit that needed replacing. I remember thinking at the time that the rest of the kit wasn't too bad and did I really need to use probably less than half of the "basic" Aber update. We all know there's nothing "basic" about Aber :) so I passed. This was a while ago so maybe I didn't look at the Aber one but another, Who knows? Anyway keep up the good work on your kit. It's looking great. Dean

i just had a brief look at the aber instruction sheet and i would say that it looks scarier than it will be to build! it looks like the lionroar set but slighty easier!

the great advantage of this set is the separate side shields that allow you to replicate the tiny gap between them and the main shield (solid with voyager)! it was a clever move from aber to attach the hinges of the side shield - lionroar wants you to glue/solder them in place!

i think this is the first time ever that i will write something like that but i don't think that you should be afraid of this aber set! (and aber scares the hell out of me!)

Back