• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modern Aircraft

"Live your dream"

Go-on, min, build it.... 2 x AIM-9's, 2 x 2000lb'ers and three 'bags'.... I dare you :evil:

Ian

Dont have the decals I do have an Israeli F16 Barak I aim to build for this one.

I have an Academy 1/48 F16A I aim to one day find the right ordinance and decals and change it to the atack plane - Yes I know its an horible model but I have seen guys make decent models out of it.

I don't know that you could call any of the US planes as modern . The F1, F-16, F-18 have all been in service over twenty years :pilot

It would almost have to be something Russian or Chinese .

Cheers, Christian B)

I will be in with a Profipack Eduard Mig. 21...probably full of resin acessories :frantic

Can not wait to start it :geek

Luiz

Dont have the decals I do have an Israeli F16 Barak I aim to build for this one.

I have an Academy 1/48 F16A I aim to one day find the right ordinance and decals and change it to the atack plane - Yes I know its an horible model but I have seen guys make decent models out of it.

Got a full untouched sheet of Israeli F-16's in the stash, mate. You're welcome to 'em.

Ian

Would an F-94C be eligible for this build?

DSC_1961a.jpg~original

Now there's an idea for this campaign, thanks Bob.

A (late model) F-16 without all the ordnance and pods.... H*ll that would be just fine for me !!

Ian

:facepalm ... I've done something (sort-of) stupid. I just 'impulse-bought' a 1:48 Hasegawa Harrier II+ from an seller in China for roughly half of what it would normally cost across the counter of your local model shop/hobby store, and because I've saved so much, it meant I could easily 'justify' (to m'self, anyway), buying a decal sheet and the Eduard set to go with it.

...and now I have to make a choice. I am so stupid sometimes :bang head

Ian.

edit:
Does look good though, doesn't it ??

h48a395f.jpg

h2da31b3.jpg

I will buy the mine...this campaign will be a must :eek:ldguy

By the way , Ian ,which modern aircraft model you suggest me?... :pilot

Many thanks!

Luiz

LOL I doubt I will be able to partake on this one. Not sure if I will be able to finish some of the stuff I have in line now. Plus there is no way I would be able to finish my 1/32 Trumpy A-10 in 3 or 4 months. I build almost as slow and meticulous as Master Chuck. (No offence Chuck quality takes time!) :eek:ldguy

a modern aircraft group build huh? I'm down to party! I will more than likely enter a Hasegawa 1/48 F-14A Tomcat.

I will buy the mine...this campaign will be a must :eek:ldguy

By the way , Ian ,which modern aircraft model you suggest me?... :pilot

Many thanks!

Luiz

I think the Chef cooked up a good suggestion for you Luiz

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/wesendorf-field/149783-hobbyboss-1-48-emb-314-super-tucano

:pilot

Yes Bob , the Tucano looks superb...but , Ian suggested me another great models :dance ...

Best!

Luiz

Back