• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Anniversary

Right on! This IS a great site.
Keep up the great work everyone. For all you administrators do, this one's for you: (y)

Cheers,

Bill

P.S. Who is the mystery administrator with 9 posts and 4 stars?

Happy Birthday MA. :drinks A great year it has been. MA truly is a global community with a vast amount of modeling knowledge. I want to give a thank you to all you modelers who are always there to help, offer advice or share their knowledge. And special Thank you to the Site Admins who do a fantastic job in running this site. (y) :ro:

Joe

Wow! What fine work and what a crowd we have! Keep it up guys and thank you to all the people who work to make this site possible. :yipee

P.S. Who is the mystery administrator with 9 posts and 4 stars?

No mystery Bill, it's the generic account we use for these types of announcements. (y)

I've already found some stuff in the gallery that I haven't seen.

Check out this Boxcar TomN uploaded, Tom is this your work?

Box_Car.jpg

:notworthy

Whoa...yeah, that's mine. It's further along than that, but I got stalled on the roofwalk. I couldn't figure out how
to make what look to me like carriage bolt heads. Then I bought some Archer dry transfer rivets, I think they will
work, but now I'm all into the armor.

Will post some more pics...I have lot's of in progess shots.

Thanks Moon,
Tom

Wow, one year already! Bill, the Administrator account is actually the Alien skipping in front of the Roman and intoxicated by the aircraft's exhaust.

Regards,

And a HUGE thanks and salute to Chuck for sharing his talent once again for our little community!

Wow, a year old already and we're still family. :v Time sure flies when you're gluing things together.

Congratulation everyone and a big thanks to the administrator !

Cheers, Christian B)

That Admin's avatar looks strangely familiar...... :D

Congrats to all, a great group of chums! This forum is something I look forward to everyday, thanks for everyone's participation! (y) :drinks

lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, in de Gloria, in de Gloria, in de Gloooooriiiaaaaa!!
Outstanding work from all you people here and especially the admin who makes this site better and better!!
//Mats

lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, in de Gloria, in de Gloria, in de Gloooooriiiaaaaa!!
//Mats

What about that,Swedish Bagge picked up some Dutch! :woohoo:
[It's a happy birthday-song....long she shall live]

CONGRATULATIONS MA!!!

Here is the first model I did on MA....it's collecting dust,and still got to finnish it,...I really have to finnish it ,minor things...but have to finnish it. :unsure:

1.jpg

[did I mention,I have to finnish it?] :D

So everybody: LETS SHOW SOME BUILDS yours or someone others!

A happy birthday GREETINGS,Ron.

we all are happy and proud about the events over the past 12 months that made this community what it is now ... i'm glad to see so many mature and talented modellers around here but our accomplishments of the last year shouldn't make us comfortable and self satisfied - there's still so much to do and so many builds yet to be seen ...

thank you everybody having shared builds with us and please don't stop to amaze us with your skills and imagination! now get back to your benches! andale!

thank you bob jr. and james for your ongoing engagement and pushing this community forward - it is a pleasure and honour to work with you! thank you!

last but very not least thank you to one of our greatest - chuk - for his amazing artwork, dedication and his outstanding and entertaining builds! thank you dude! thank you so much!

:mpup

Yes i'm learning hahaha just don't ask me to sing it! :D
Go Ron! finnish that little beauty!
//Mats

Here is a figure build by Frank[BURTON].
MA got some really talented figurepainters! (y)

rated-ok0003.jpg

O yeah,SHOULD mention the ARTWORK and MODELS done by CHUKW, simply AMAZING!!!
{ones got in trouble,talking in my sleep about WENDY WEHRMACHT....Mrs Recon was not amused!] ;)

Chuckee Chuckee Chuckee ChuckeeChuckee Chuckee
chuck-e-cheese.jpg

Oops, his name is Chukw, not Chuck...

Thanks Chukw!

Regards,

One of the first places I check in the morning and last places I check before bed...congrats to all!! I've been stalled in my builds due to some airbrush issues but I'm hoping a soak in lacquer thinner solves my problem. Big thanks to Chuk as well for again being gracious in sharing his talent with us!!

Back