• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Anniversary

Awesome!! way to go everyone.

This really is the friendly place for Modelers on the net.

Keep up the good work guys :cheer:

Well done to everyone for making this a great modelling site.

Congratulations and happy birthday.

happy-birthday.gif

Found this one in the gallery in Laura's[KREIGHSHOER] stuff.

Marder3DioUbiCaritas_Laura_5_klein.jpg

I think she is one of the best female modelers around! (y)
Would like to see more women pick-up this hobby.

Greetings,Ron.

Coming in on the tail end of this. We have been on the road again for the last several weeks and will begin heading home shortly. Have a lot of modeling catch up to do including two Group Builds.

As some of you know, I only post on this site as I feel it is THE best out there, thanks to Junior, Laura, James and all the others who make it so. Lots of heavy duty talent on here as well and I'm proud to be a member!

Happy first anniversary Modeler's Alliance, and may you have many, many more! We are very fortunate to have the kind of modelers that help one another and pull together. We should never take that for granted as it is precisely what so many other sites lack!

Bob

Coming in on the tail end of this. We have been on the road again for the last several weeks and will begin heading home shortly. Have a lot of modeling catch up to do including two Group Builds.

As some of you know, I only post on this site as I feel it is THE best out there, thanks to Junior, Laura, James and all the others who make it so. Lots of heavy duty talent on here as well and I'm proud to be a member!

Happy first anniversary Modeler's Alliance, and may you have many, many more! We are very fortunate to have the kind of modelers that help one another and pull together. We should never take that for granted as it is precisely what so many other sites lack!

Bob

Well said :notworthy Bob

Just a reminder, Dad is the one who came up with the name of the site, that makes it his puppy! :mpup

The thanks goes to everyone who contributes to the site, without you all posting everyday and sharing as a community this would be a blank whole on the internet.

Ron that's a great find. I remember when Laura did that a while back. Female or not she's a great modelers indeed. (y)

Ron that's a great find. I remember when Laura did that a while back. Female or not she's a great modelers indeed. (y)

She sure is!

Before anyone has the wrong impression about me.....women are equal to men!!!

[there was a bunch of women gathering before my front-door armed with sticks and stones] :silly:

Greetings,Ron.

LOL Ron you got that in quick,... :mpup

I agree irrespective of gender if you are a great modeller then you are a great modeller enough said (y)

Happy Birthday MA (y)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Er is er een jarig, hoera, hoera en dat kan je wel zien ! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Many congratulations on your great site and thanks for introducing me to the forums. Didn't know one thing about

forums until I joined MA's and I didn't regret a single moment. Added a new addiction to the one I was already having:

Belgian Chocolat. The many talented and kind people here really make the difference I guess.

Thanks again MA !

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Er is er een jarig, hoera, hoera en dat kan je wel zien ! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Before anybody is wondering what it is;it's a happy birthday song in Dutch.

It's somebody's birthday,hurrah,hurrah and you can see that! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Greetings,Ron. :drinks

Ok people,just one more....[PLEASE feel free to post some more pictures,yours or somebody else theirs!]

DARIUS-18.jpg

This one was done by Ken Abrams! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Hey thanks Ron, appreciate the plug my friend. I think I had one model in the anniversary article, albeit nothing recent.

Although, there is a completed photo in my gallery that might be a better one to post?

BASE-6.jpg

You are o so right,Ken! :)
Blame it on my eye-sight,...with the vegetation and more stuff weathered it looks EVEN better then the picture I posted! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

I just sent another mass email out to all the members announcing this Anniversary. Found out the first one didn't make all the rounds and I just wanted to make sure everyone got the word. :mpup

Yes we love your silly cartoons- you need to send the girls over to clean my shelves- lol.

That scratch is just crazy- i can barely handle regular PE, much less make my own...

Back