• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Anniversary

Happy Birthday to Modelers Alliance. It's been a great year with many great years to come. Thanks to the folks that stepped up and set this site on the path to where it is today. Let's lift a glass today and toast the modeling place we all call home. :drinks

Terry(MrT)

A very Happy Birthday. May we have many many more wonderful years of modeling and comradeship.

happy_birthday_cupcake.jpg

James

lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, in de Gloria, in de Gloria, in de Gloooooriiiaaaaa!!
//Mats

What about that,Swedish Bagge picked up some Dutch! :woohoo:
[It's a happy birthday-song....long she shall live]

CONGRATULATIONS MA!!!

Here is the first model I did on MA....it's collecting dust,and still got to finnish it,...I really have to finnish it ,minor things...but have to finnish it. :unsure:

1.jpg

[did I mention,I have to finnish it?] :D

So everybody: LETS SHOW SOME BUILDS yours or someone others!

A happy birthday GREETINGS,Ron.

Hey Ron
I remember that build, one of my favorite vehicles (gonna copy it one day)

C'mon man, make it Finnish.

Congrats everybody, this really is a great site!!!

Tom

I'll post these 2 pics to show that I have finished a kit before :D and to show Adam my dots technique. Lets see more stuff guys and girls as we celebrate.

DSC02517.JPG

DSC02518.JPG

JAmes

Hey, that's cool James! Chris wants to know who you borrowed the picture from!! :D :rotf :rotf :rotf

Seriously, that looks great!! (y)

I thought this was older than a year! Another good thing to share a birthday with!

And this isnt a year old (finished anyway) but this was my first kit shown here....

DSCF0016.JPG

Alot has gone on since! happy birthday!

My first finnished model here (more to come!)
P1060949.JPG

P1060950.JPG

I start alot of projects and then it takes time to finnish them, in the campaigns here i get motivation to finnish and there is always someone to help if i have questions about something, I love it here (y)

And thanks Chuck for all the wonderful graphics you do for the forum!! :drinks
//Mats

happy birthday ma! :ro:
and than,ks to all member here! :drinks :drinks
for the moment i have fiished no models here, but the duster is on the way! :D

Besides the people already mentioned,I want to say THANK YOU to all the people that provided us with reference and knowledge on subjects[YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE]!!! (y) (y) (y)

Here is one of them;'LUFTWAFFE' DAVID FETTES.

n599048764_607647_290.jpg

Greetings,Ron.

Happy Birthday MA :drinks

I can't remember what my first build was here but it doesn't matter because it won't be my last.

(y)
Tony lee

Hey,I am no aircraft builder,but I do enjoy their builds!

I strongly believe armor buiders can learn from aircraft builders AND vice versa!!!

Here's something I enjoyed....

DSCF0129.JPG

[Thanks for running this circus,Moon Puppy together with all the administrators/moderators]

Greetings,Ron.

Awe sucks Ron, there's much better builds in the gallery than that thing. It was an interesting build, probably should do another WNW sometime.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M.A. ! :yipee I'll second that Emotion ; There's a lot of talented Modeler's here & Thanx for sharing ..... Everything !! It's a Great Bunch !

Now .... Blow out cha' Candles ....

imgres-6.jpeg

:erik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI&feature=related

:drinks & pass it to th left :woohoo: :dance​

Happy Birthday MA!!! :ro: :ro: :ro:
This a true ALLIANCE, made by real ladys and gentles. with no worry's in share knowledge, hapiness and friendship in this great
place that makes we call home. Here we find a trought meanning to this word: "FAMILY".

Thanks Bob and all the rest of the crew (to avoid forget names) for the great work to keep MA running.

In this year of a great jorney, we had times of trouble and another very good ones. Let's keep up
looking always for the best, helping each other, trying to do MA big like our hearts!

Cheers to all! :mpup

And thank you, for let me be part of it! :notworthy
p.s: I'm honor to my Huey, be show in the gallery. Between soo many great works
maybe i don't think i deserve so great consideration. That bring tears to my eyes. :blush:
Thanks a lot!!!

Back