• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth

MMP's Single Series 04: NAA P-51D-10 Mustang

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
sharkmouth submitted a new resource:

MMP's Single Series 04: NAA P-51D-10 Mustang - The Single series is an excellent idea for a monograph in which plans, some photos, TM excerpts, and

The Single series is an excellent idea for a monograph in which plans, some photos, TM excerpts, and a color profile from their full blown book is placed into a 24 page compilation at an affordable price ($12USD from their US distributor; Casemate Publishing). I would like MMP to have some constructive criticism which applies to all these books in this series seen here.

I, for one, would like to see a right angle with vertical and horizontal scale bars included with the scale plans to...

Read more about this resource...

Got my copy in yesterday. It is brief, only 24 pages but it has great resources for the modeler. Especially the putty filled wings and ribbing around the engine and panel break out.

Back