• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MMM 2020

SA Dave

You dont need 2020 vision for this but it might help.

Almost that time of year for me to actually build a model. Who else is going to play with this year?

My favourite Campaign... definitely in for this. Had a kit put-aside for this years Campaign since before last years !!

Ian.

I'm game, I need something to kick start my mojo, I still have a few of the Cyber-Hobby 1/200 kits to build, the Russian Bear is calling my name :v

Here's what I have for MMM 2020.

hac45750.jpg

he99ceca.jpg

What are you doing?

B)

When does it start and end? I have a bunch of Bandai kits to choose from. Probably a Panther or Tiger I. Gary S
XXXXV XX XX

It typically runs through the month of March so I assume it will be the be the same this time round !

This is what I'm thinking of doing, the most challenging part (other than the small size) will be masking and painting !

tu-95topscan.jpg

Some nice choices! Really like yours Warren. I will follow that one closely as I've been tempted to buy that kit.

I'm not 100% commited yet but I am leaning toward this one.

h17eca3d.jpg

Back