• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Missing kit pieces

Peter1826

Help!
I have purchased an Italeri Flakpanzer Ostwind (kit no 376) via ebay some time ago . I am just starting to build it and have noticed that I am missing 2 return rollers ( 2 x parts 4d & 5d). I was hoping that one of the members had some spares.

Peter1826

Good luck Peter, if all else fails you could build it with some battle damage with missing rollers.

PM inbound Let me dig thru the spares box. Do they have to be Italeri? jsut so I am 100% were talking the small return rollers under the fenders, above the road wheels right? do yo need the base they attach to ? Ryan

If the return rollers from Italeri's Pz IV F/F2/G work, let me know as I definitely have a set and they are yours.

PM me your postal address. I'm in New York State, USA.

Regards,

Hi, thanks for the response. I have built an Italeri Pz iv F/G and it seems that the rollers are the same.
Do yo want anything for them?
Regards
Peter

EDIT Laura: deleted the mailaddress (will send it to saúl in a private message!) for security reasons!

Hi Saul,
how much postage do I need to cover and what is the quickest way for me to get it to you?
regards
Peter

Hi,

I have no idea as to the cost until I go to the post office on Saturday (it is in another town). I'll let you know then.

Regards,

Hi,
Just a quick note to Saul to say thanks for the rollers. They arrived today in the post. I appreciate your help. Thank you once again
Regards
Peter

Back