• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mighty Messerschmitts Completed builds

OK guys, one more day. How many did we get completed here?

Man I was so close, really wanted that ribbon. :bang head

Count my 1/72 scale Me 262 as done, I just have not had conditions for getting pictures of it.
The Bf 109G-10 'Erla' is at least a full week away from being finished. :frantic

I will get at least one picture of the Me 262 up later today, the airfield pictures might have to wait for a few days. :idonno

Matrixone

Count my 1/72 scale Me 262 as done, I just have not had conditions for getting pictures of it.
The Bf 109G-10 'Erla' is at least a full week away from being finished. :frantic

I will get at least one picture of the Me 262 up later today, the airfield pictures might have to wait for a few days. :idonno

Matrixone

Sounds good Les, we'll give you credit. :good:

Matrixone

:popcorn (y)

Here are a couple snaps of the Me 262, better pictures of it are still to come.

h145eac2.JPG

h7dfa92f.JPG

Matrixone

Gotta put on two clear pieces and the antenna and I'm ready to call it!

I'm about to send the ruttin' impossible to attach antenna out through an open window after I've set them on fire...everything else on this kit was great- but there's nothing to really attach these to...I'll try drilling a hole...

An hour and a half to spare...

Well-- I'm not exactly proud of the antenna but the more I was working with them the hotter I got :vmad

They were sticking to everything but the place they needed to go-- and I had to use super glue which doesn't allow much for fine alignment...it's the one and only thing I would change on this kit...I have built a few other night fighters that had much better designs for attaching them to the fuselage- but this one was a miss on my book.
004~85.jpg

003~94.jpg

001~93.jpg

Do you mean where it looks like something is hanging off underneath? That's one of the underside antenna stubs...angle of the pic makes it look weird-- I should prolly get an underside shot up...

Nah...

Let's just say I'm never in any danger of winning a Pulitzer in photography and leave it at that, eh? :coolio

Back