• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mig 15 Fagot

SA Dave

Start date
Mig1501.jpg

The Box
Mig1503.jpg

In Box review anybody - its a box and it has an inside with plastic bags containing parts that can build a Mig 15
Mig1504.jpg

Some work done
Mig1505.jpg

Mig1506.jpg

Will have to spark to get her done in time

You guys should really REALLY show the ribbons earlier. I just want that way cool ribbon.
I also only got the model a few weeks back :bang head
Luckily I have a looooong weekend to do it in and the Mayor work is all done.

Well, erm, the ribbon was posted 11 months, three weeks ago. :blush: Looks like you might make it. (y)

And she is done. A Tail sitter but I am happy in total. MY first NMF and I love Humbrols metalisers.
Mig1513.jpg

Mig1509.jpg

Mig1511.jpg

Mig1514.jpg

Right here.
rsr_ribbon.png

Copy the text and paste it into your board signature. You find that by going to your profile and using the update profile tab. You'll get an Edit Your Details with 3 tabs, click Forum Post and paste away. Don't forget to post in the Campaign Completion thread too. B)

Hi Dave. That came out pretty good. Somewhat unorthodox way to assemble the fuselage though :rotf
But hay , if it works for you :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Back