• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt Bf -109G10

Looking good so far, cannot wait to see it finished.

As a side note a buddy of mine in Australia is building a full size Me 109 which should be flying by 2012

Looking good so far, cannot wait to see it finished.

As a side note a buddy of mine in Australia is building a full size Me 109 which should be flying by 2012
And to this I say...

:nopics

Come on David, you know how things work around here by now! :drinks

Thank You Very Much Guys for the wonderful words! :drinks David thanks for sharing!

Chuck I'm so glad that You like my work, Thank you very much!! :drinks

Today I worked on Bf109 but I had a problem with the Jg300 band decal... as I thought I would have this problem because I always paint bands and stripes... I become a lazy thing :blush: , decal is too big and is not symmetric 100% on real plane.

Update:

Decal is great non transparent but too big.
019.jpg

I promised this photo, alclad aluminium, i started with decals but band stoped my progress.
018.jpg

Forced mixing custom color :lol:
017.jpg

Real time :)
realtime.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

All the best!!!
Dusan.

I am loving this build. (y)

I knew the last Geschwaderkommodore of Jg300, Major Günther Rall, he was a very down to earth and polite man. A real gentleman.

Finished the 109 :)

I hope you'll like it.

I'm happy with everything except my photo... I'm still trying to improve my photography skill :sick:

001-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Thanks for looking! :drinks

All the best! ;)
Dusan.

Congratulations Dusan. Wonderful job of painting this airplane. A true patch quilt as it appeared to be in the black and white photos. Really am enjoying it ... (y) (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back