• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt Bf-109G-6

Thank You very much guys! :drinks I'm trying to work now on 109 as much as I can because I'm busy tomorrow... time is running out. This is the current state :)

03-1.jpg

04-2.jpg

edit, The elevator trim tabs are already cut back to their correct length. :pinch:

Thanks for looking!
All the best!
Dusan.

Looks great Dusan. You don't have to time stamp the WIP shots, we know you started well within time. :popcorn

Small update, working on panel lines right now... :eek:hyeah

04-3.jpg

Update soon, Thanks for comments guys! :v

All the best!
Dusan.

Looks like oil. :popcorn

JG-52 moved to Romania as protection for the vital Ploiesti oil refineries. So this is one oily Bf-109 :laugh:

Ok, this is my final update...

I'm not 100% satisfied, but I think it's ok for the shelf... I know that I have one more day but tomorrow I'm busy so no workbench time and I really tried to finish it today :v

This is Heinz 'Esau' Ewalds aircraft. Heinz Ewald reached 84 victories (82 confirmed and 15 unconfirmed), he is also known as a Gerhard Barkhorn wingman.

pictures...

1-02.jpg

1-03.jpg

1-05.jpg

1-01.jpg

Thanks for looking and support! :drinks :drinks
All the best!
Dusan.

That finished out very nice indeed!
Well done. I wish it was on My shelf! (y)

Cheers,

Bill

Thank You guys, I am glad You like it! :drinks :good:

Bob, decals were thick as carpet :laugh: Vallejo matt varnish was disgusting so I had to coat it with semi glossy lacquer two times to kill dead flat effect... :pinch:

Wohoo ribon please :coolio

All the best!
Dusan.

Can't understand your ''not satisfied'' Dusan, she's great!! (y) (y) (y)

I want your secret for those crystal clean and sharp canopy framing though!!! :drinks

Can't see any problems with the finish whatsoever !! - Nicely done, like that a lot.

Ian

Back