• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt Bf-109G-6

Dusan

Hello

Here is my entry photo ;) Hasegawa 1/48 Bf-109G-6...

001~4.jpg

All the best!
Dusan.

Love those Hasegawa 1:48 Bf109's... 'just fall together. The G6's have so many schemes too.

Ian

Hello,

Thanks for watching guys! Ian You are right, I really like Hasegawa kits, I already have 3 early Hasegawa 109 kits in my display case and a few late G6, G14, G10 and K4 unbuilt in my stash. Fw-190 is my favorite :kiss: by I like 109 very much to.

I started with some work, but I'll do another one ( maby as a video build... maby :blink )

002~3.jpg

003~4.jpg

Thanks for watching! Update soon I hope so.
All the best!
Dusan.

That's the ticket, do two or three at a time, I could end up with one presentable...:rotf

Good start Dusan

Great choice Dusan, I too love the Hasegawa 109's, have 3 one being a G6 with lots of AM,and 1 FW190 in my small stash begging me to build them!

Are these two straight oob?

what schemes are you doing?

:popcorn :drinks

Dear Dusan.

...really a great choice...this plane is one of my favourites ( the 190 too)... I also intend to join this campaign with a Me 109 G6 but in the 1:32 scale... :pilot

...for sure another work of art from yours is borning...see you soon :drinks

Luiz.

Thanks guys! :drinks

Phil this build will be oob (I have to work on P-47 and P-40), but I must add some PE in cockpit and AM decals. I really like Obfw. Heinrich Bartels AC included in box but I think the decals from the box are very old, I will see. I can choose some from decal sheet, I like black 2 or Einz Ewalds "Pig"... :hmmm

Luiz, I cant wait to see Your 109 build! :ro:

decals
006~2.jpg

Small real time update, great fit...

004~4.jpg

005~2.jpg

All the best!
Dusan.

Hello,

Small weekend update on G6...

007~2.jpg

scribing, not done yet...

008~2.jpg

All the best!
Dusan

Looking good. I built a lot of those kits and really enjoyed them. Looking forward to more of yours Dusan.
James

Thank You Luiz! :drinks

I was looking at my spare boxes and I saw a box with started 109 kits, one is 109K4 by Fujimi and another is G6 also Fujimi... I will upgrade this builds with Hasegawa kits definitely.

Small update, details in cockpit as You can see build is oob with Eduard seatbelts and new decals.

011~2.jpg

Update soon,

All the best!
Dusan.

Is that RLKM 66 Dusan? It looks much darker than the 66 I am using. This will be an interesting build.

Back