• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt Bf-109G-6

That's a terrific job on your 109 Dusan, its nice to see one put in these markings since they are rarely done by other modelers.

Matrixone

Thank You very much guys! :drinks

Les, I already have on my shelf Bf-109G6 with number three in which he (Heinz) was flying when he was in Romania, even that same AC was periodically used by Barkhorn.

I continued to work on the second Bf-109, Bob can move this tread to "Wesendorf Field" please.

When I have spare time I will work on this second model ;)

I was satisfied with camouflage BUT I found a real picture of this AC and I do not like it, you need to repaint Rlm71/70 with the white color, but not as rare as specified in the decal instruction (eagle strike) almost the entire wings are in white color so it looks like an old F- from eastern front ... yuck :angry:

New camouflage wip...

sanded down with 2000 grit paper...
00098.jpg

black primer
00099.jpg

Rlm76
00100.jpg

00101.jpg

Rlm75
00102.jpg

Thanks for looking!
All the best!
Dusan.

This looks promising and there's a (Trumpy - skinny rear end) Lightning on the bench too !!

Ian

Back