• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Matching Harriers

Thought I'd show y'all this just because I really like it !!

h7327504.jpg

Ian.

Nearly there: GR3 ready for final matt coat & touch-ups. GR7 a little further behind, needs final assembly then a coat of satin varnish...

h894aceb.jpg

Still on-course but cut it closer than usual this year !!

Ian.

Thanks for saying that, Dave, much appreciated (probably best I don't mention that I only spent three weeks on them - the first week was taken-up with establishing the new 'Man Cave') :frantic

Ian.

Thanks for saying that, Dave, much appreciated (probably best I don't mention that I only spent three weeks on them - the first week was taken-up with establishing the new 'Man Cave' :frantic

Ian.

No, I probably don't want to hear that! :good:

Very nice Ian, any fit issues with the GR-7? I have a couple Gr3/7/9 in my stash that I hope to build someday.

James

Very nice Ian, any fit issues with the GR-7? I have a couple Gr3/7/9 in my stash that I hope to build someday.

James

Yep there were a number but not so much 'fit' but lots of problems related to the vast sprue gates on some parts. Be VERY careful separating things like the jet nozzles, IFR probe front undercarriage etc.

Ian.

Beautiful job Ian!

For some reason, I was expecting them to have similar paint schemes over the whole body! i like the two different ones with the same tails!

Nice job finishing them while trying to settle in to the new place!

Back