• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mar 2024

jknaus

Administrator
I dropped my build plate back in January and it had a small lift in one corner. I'm not sure if it can be fixed, but got 2 new ones so now I can print and then switch plates and print again while cleaning the first print. Saves some time that way. First thing I have printed in 2 months are the ribs for a 1/35 Chinook and a Henschel HS 293 flying bomb.
20240311_114135.jpg
20240311_114145.jpg

James

You have the 1/35th Trumpeter shithook, :blush: Oh Chinook? Which version the A or the D?

Those ribs look really nice James. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

One of these days I will build the Chinook. Trying to get good drawings and pictures to do our new F models. But I may just give up and do the D model I have. Wanted to make sure the new plates were zeroed in and this seemed like a good project. My second plate is finished now and hopefully I will get some pics. Its a bunch of hard cases and crates for my truck.
JAmes

Back