• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Some tools done.

jknaus

Administrator
I got some tools printed out. A couple of small drawers with 1, 2, 3, and 4 compartments. Also made a stubby screw driver handle which I am going to get a chuck for for bigger drill bits. Something so I can drill bigger holes by hand on the odd occasion I have to do that. And my Chop saw in pieces while I await the hardware. Looks like the motor and all the parts are due to arrive tomorrow except the saw blade which will be a month or so down the road. So should be able to get it built but not fully tested. I think it should be a good size to cut brass rod and wood and hopefully the resin plugs off of some of my AM stuff. The drawers still need a bit of cleaning up, the unfortunate by product of using brims so the corners dont lift off the build plate. The larger sanding block is regular sized while the smaller one was half size. So these should work great for modeling.
James
20230226_115148.jpg
20230226_115206.jpg
20230301_154818.jpg
20230301_154902.jpg

Nice James, I couldn't figure out the sanding blocks before reading your text. Yes I look at pictures before reading.

Back