• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M3A1 1/48th scale Bandai Halftrack

centaur567

Sign me up for this one too. My Dad drove this vehicle in the 37th Inf. Div. QMC. Gary

he6675bd.jpg

Hey those are kinda hard to to come by! Look forward to watching this progress.

:popcorn

I LOVE it, when someone has the guts to build a rare vintage kit, without worrying about how much it's worth on Evil-Bay!! Bravo!!! :ro: :salute

h7da77bb.JPG

h84482e6.JPG

h039357d.JPG

And It's started, damb the cash full speed ahead, but don't tell my wife the cash part. :fencing
The kit came with a very nice engine, which is something you don't get with other kits. Gary

The crusty look is cool. Can you sag the tracks a little more, they look like they are kind of floating off the road wheels? Looking forward to the finish! (y)

I realize that, but they also contact the top of the wheels. I was referring to the incline along the track, it appears to climb instead of staying straight. It wasn't my intent to pick, just trying to be helpful. :ro:

Yea, they could be a little tighter, but that's the way they were made. On the real vehicle there's a spring to make it tight. I'll see what I can do. Gary

Back