• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LOCKHEED PV-1 VENTURA "GUNS AND GLASS"

LOCKHEED PV-1 VENTURA "TWO WINGS AND A TAIL"

Looks great (y) , especially the piece for the formation lights which was rather poorly molded on mine, may need to consider this set if I ever do another one.

Looks great (y) , especially the piece for the formation lights which was rather poorly molded on mine, may need to consider this set if I ever do another one.

There is a lot of little improvements in this set.

(y)

Completed and attached the gun turret. Also closed the office.

DSC04760.JPG

DSC04761.JPG

DSC04762.JPG

DSC04763.JPG

B)

Very well detailed turret (y) Wondering what the fore and aft panels might be though :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Well the panels are on the kit. These were just Eduard enhancements. I don't know why they are there.

:)

Maybe extra armor plating around the gunner station??

Not sure I've seen them before, perhaps based on their location some extra protection for the fuselage from the muzzle blast ?

Not sure I've seen them before, perhaps based on their location some extra protection for the fuselage from the muzzle blast ?

Not sure. Have looked through my references without any luck .

I did find a doubler around the turret , but that's not it either . :idonno

Hard to tell about Eduards . They tend to make things up as they go and certainly never explain anything.

As you said, maybe somewhere, sometime ???

Cheers, Christian B)

Back