• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

LF a helping hand..I need a set of link Tracks for

A late model Jagdtiger or a Tiger II (Dragon 1/35 w 9 tooth Drive Sprocket). So if you do the Fruil thing, I would love to work out a deal for some Magic Track or even the old school Dragon tracks as long as they are not the transport type - I have a full set of those for anyone who wants them.

Thanks In Advance

John

I ~think~I got a King Tiger from Dragon. That's TigerII right? I would surely go with Fruils on that thing. Let me check my stash when I get back from work.

If Bob can't come up with something, I can check my local hobby shop. Went in there a couple of weeks ago and had a thought to look for some tracks for my Stug III B. Found a ton of AM tracks over on the "Junk" shelf. Found a nice set of ModelKasten tracks for my Stug, then remembered I had obtained some Magic Tracks a while back with some junk parts. And lo they were the right ones for the Stug III B.

Anyway, it seems like there were some nice track link sets for King Tigers in the pile as well.

The uber ModelKasten tracks are going to be saved for an uber build as they are NICE!!

Back