• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Gerry the bolt action stuff has been converting to plastic for about a year now. They got with Italiari and have been making a bunch of new armor kits (in plastic) in 1/56 scale (that's 28mm for those that don't know) Also Pegasus is making some WW2 armor in plastic as well in that scale. They also do a lot of terrain in that scale. Then of course there are a BUNCH of figures (Army Men guys!) In German, U.S. Army & Marines, Russian, Japanese, British and I believe some other armies as well.

:hmmm

Some really Kewl stuff coming in here .....

h0829cbf.JPG

My Bolt Action tank battle war game ........ :eek:ldguy

h0a56983.JPG

Not much inside ...... rule books dice ...... quick reference card ......... :eek:ldguy

h93fc008.JPG

Three Sherman's ........ Eat your Heart out Duke ...... these are 28mm ......... :eek:ldguy

h614d662.JPG

Two Panthers ...................... so it's the big cat against ...... little tank ..... I believe Odd ball would be a great commander .......... :eek:ldguy

h89ded1b.JPG

I also bought beyond the gates of Antares ...... new game from War lord games ...... :eek:ldguy

ha5bcaa5.JPG

Looks like about twenty white metal figures I need to assemble .......... :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

Went nuts and splurged. Got the HGW wood surfaces and PE sets for one of my Albatros D.Vas. Also got another Roland, Fokker E.I, and Albatros D.Va (OAW). Really want to start the Albie, but must finish Pfalz first. Sorry no pics, just not feeling up to it.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Since you're going with an E.I, have you thought about how to rebuild the pulley for the control lines? I got lucky with some spare PE but I may have used all I had for mine. Would love to see one of our enterprising aftermarket guys come up with a replacement.

Latest Acquisitions

Well, while out running around with my mother yesterday I seen some stuff beside the road with a sign that read "FREE" so, I stopped on the way back home & took a look there was a cabinet sitting there, 48" long, 26 inches deep so, I snatched it up and will make it into a work bench :eek:hyeah I'll git pics up in a bit :java

Latest Acquisitions

Well, while out running around with my mother yesterday I seen some stuff beside the road with a sign that read "FREE" so, I stopped on the way back home & took a look there was a cabinet sitting there, 48" long, 26 inches deep so, I snatched it up and will make it into a work bench :eek:hyeah I'll git pics up in a bit :java

Here ya go fellas

h8d893c4.JPG

h3cce3c5.JPG

hef09690.JPG

hc48c826.JPG

Latest Acquisitions

Nice cabinet.

Got a few things today.

DSC05369.JPG

DSC05370.JPG

DSC05371.JPG

DSC05372.JPG

The Abrams Squad is their newest edition and their second book on building a model. First was the Fennik and this is volume 1 on building the Abrams

James

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks James! Just got it screwed up to the wall. Now to get some "L" brackets to anchor the top down :good:

Sherman 18, That Mustang Will be interesting to watch... :popcorn

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

This just came in. Almost everything I need to do my Mig-29.

DSC05373.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Well I received my order from Squadron ......

h1269f8c.JPG

h5346a8b.JPG

h9123d88.JPG

Some of the top ones are for the Ed Guy ....... :eek:ldguy The next two are for my Artillery tractor .... :eek:ldguy

hb2bb9d1.JPG

Also for Artillery Tractor ....................... :eek:ldguy

ha7dbfb3.JPG

Some Corsair wheels for my Secret Santa build left over from another forum ..... That has crashed again .... :eek:ldguy

h4c59581.JPG

h28bdc57.JPG

h4927d3e.JPG

More Car Kits for the shop ...... You can never have enough cars !!! ............ :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks Paul for your comments .... I knew 28mm = 1/56 ..... I wish it was a little closer to O scale ..... but it may just be close enough ....... Warlord games is all about Historical battles you can recreate .... and maybe have a different outcome ...... I have yet to play My 1st war game in the current gamming pieces ..... Ronnie Blue & I usta play with the Mini-tanks by ROCO ...... on the Ping-Pong table ..... Wish I had of started war gamming figures ..... all we had were the little Green Men .... that made toy Story Famous ..... :eek:ldguy

Nice scores ...... Jeff & James ......

Now as for you & Bud Ed ..... Bud got more of a desk ..... But I think you got the better deal ..... Bud had to pay for His ...... Congrats ...... Dude ..... :eek:ldguy

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks Paul for your comments .... I knew 28mm = 1/56 ..... I wish it was a little closer to O scale ..... but it may just be close enough ....... Warlord games is all about Historical battles you can recreate .... and maybe have a different outcome ...... I have yet to play My 1st war game in the current gamming pieces ..... Ronnie Blue & I usta play with the Mini-tanks by ROCO ...... on the Ping-Pong table ..... Wish I had of started war gamming figures ..... all we had were the little Green Men .... that made toy Story Famous ..... :eek:ldguy

Nice scores ...... Jeff & James ......

Now as for you & Bud Ed ..... Bud got more of a desk ..... But I think you got the better deal ..... Bud had to pay for His ...... Congrats ...... Dude ..... :eek:ldguy

Thanks Gerry! Yeah, his desk is bigger & a proper desk. Mine is a make-do type & I can't complain about da price!! :drinks
Nice haul thar :eek:ldguy Waitin' fer my paints ta come in :tomato F6F wheels fer an Artillery Tractor? Could work... :hmmm

Latest Acquisitions

For some reason, Amazon decided to split my order into four...

AmazonHumbrolMicroSet.JPG

AmazonTrumpeteGunsr.JPG

The next two are Vallejo paints with Micro-Sol, and some Tamiya tape from Japan.

Tiger Model Design's Sd.Kfz. 6 sets made it to my bench, two sets of each. From left to right, cab correction, front steering, winch, and air cylinders.
TMDSdKfz6.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

This came in yesterday. Lucky Model has it for $88.00 plus shipping.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Mzg0WDYwMA==/z/03wAAOSw7NNULFKH/$_57.JPG

The 1A and not the bird cage though

Back