• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Paul, the case was built 5 or more years ago, here it is right now.

20201126dc1600.jpg

New additions to the library. A bit disappointed in the Turán book as I expected new scale plans and not some "plan views" lifted from the decades old Hungarian book I own.

KageroInCombat01PzKpfwIIIAusfH2N001.JPG
KageroInCombat02Yak3001.JPG
KageroInCombat03Turan001.JPG
MMPSingle23P-51B1NA001.JPG
MMPSpotlightOn24BoBDefenders001.JPG

Regards,

Back in September Andy's hobby headquarters had a last acquisition pre-order sale on some Wingnut kits. I managed to snag two last ones.

Aq-387.jpg

Aq-388.jpg

Then a little over a week ago I received a message from a figure kit shop that they had a few more Tinkerbell kits available. These are some more of the high end resin/collectable kits that are usually seen at Wonderfest in Louisville KY. In 2019 a build of this kit took Best of Show.

As there is no box art of the kit I have photos of a build by one of the better figure painters Jim Capone.

Aq-389.jpg

This I am calling my Christmas present for this year.

Picked up a couple at my club meetings

IMG_4303.JPG

Found another anteater

IMG_4304.JPG

and bought these two online. I've made a decision this fall to try to get myself a real XJS someday, hopefully in the next few years so I can start enjoying one. Always loved this car! These will add as some inspiration!

IMG_4305.JPG

Latest Ebay purchase,for a decent price.
Built this back in 03,since I don't have it anymore,want to try it again

Our old lost friend Matrixone once told me that was the best Tamiya kit. I have one also, oh to find the time.

Back