• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kiwi Korsair

I won 2. kits and a Gaahliri airbrush at today's IPMS meeting, The airbrush will be here by Friday

Pickles new airbrush and kit.jpg

Are Gaahliri airbrush's having a campaign?I had never heard of the brand until about 3 weeks ago and now everyone seems to be getting one. :hmm:

I have a bunch of Badger brushes, the Sotar 20/20 slim with the micro cup in the body, and the regular Sotar 20/20 with a medium sized cup on top that I blueprinted so the paint would flow out better. Those are now my go to airbrushes. I use the slim a whole lot unless I am doing a large surface. It does small amounts much better than any other brush I have, is easy to clean, and quick to remove or adjust the needle. I love the way the needle can be easily removed on the Sotar design.

Well poop!

I am finally ready to paint and my air hose is TU (tits up). Amazon to the rescue! I supposed to have a new. hose today by 5PM.

Pray! SWMBO has informed me that there will be NO Modeling tomorrow due to Easter. Humpf!

Back