• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Kawanishi N1K1 JA

finished_011a%7E0.jpg

finished_012a.jpg

finished_013a.jpg

This kit has the best landing gear I have ever built in 1/72 scale but I managed to break one of the struts.
Very fidly to assmble due to the number of small parts.

try_again_001a.jpg

try_again_002a%7E0.jpg

try_again_003a.jpg

My hat is off to Tamiya on this kit . Well worth the money With a bit of cockpit work and some replacement decals :vmad It makes a fabulous built.

I hope you guys enjoy ! All comments are welcomed.

Now, to make up my mind French or Russian next ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you to my friends for the encouraging comments. Mike , Bob, James, Dave , Dusan .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Randy . I am very pleased both with the kit and this paint job.

It would have been better if I had not launched one of those tiny gear doors into (where ?) and looked for twenty minutes just to find it stuck to the back of my hand :rotf :rotf :rotf .

Great kit ! B) Christian

Weathering is much more visible on these new photos! Excellent work Chris!!! :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Looking good, Chris! What is the little exclamation point on the starboard wheel cover? :drinks

I guess they do look like an exclamation mark . They are access panels for some gear components.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back