• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just starting my LRDG figure

chris808

Hi all just about to start my first figure foe nearly 3 years ,its the Evolution Figure LRDG officer smoking a fag,well i have primed him and getting ready to start on the hard bit lol, sat there for ages just looking at it lol. Its a very nice figure very crisp detail and a good stance.
I will start taking some pics as i move along with it i am intending to do a dio with The Chevy truck and the SAS jeep .
I want to create a scene depicting "O" Group .
Will post again when i have moved along a bit more

Cheers Guys

Hey Chris
I look forward to progress on this one. Is it the figure with holding the map talking with the local?
Brad

Hi Brad

Sorry to take so long to respond been up to my eballs with work.
Iam going to use a number of figures from different companys,as i want to create a varity of uniforms, kit, stances,
I have chosen this perticular LRDG topic as i like the idea of things being a bit out side the box,it wont be all action a little more sedate but telling a story,my dad told me about O group and he said that when you heard that always made you take a sharpe intake of breath as it was an indicator that things were going to get bad again.
At present iam getting my camra sorted so hope fully will have some SBS progress shota at some point.
The figures i will be useing are so far
Evolution Captain L Detatchment SAS the one smoking the fag lol
Warzone Commonwealth Soldier Burma to have some conversion
Squadron Britsh SAS crew one is drinking a mug of tea the other is standing with his foot on the bumper of the jeep.
Also will bit getting the new figs from New World SAS/LRDG so there will i feel be a good combination of figs
Vehicles 2X SAS jeeps possibly 2 chevys and a supply truck, will be 2 different dios one for sure will be in a wall mounted shadow box
Hopefully will have some pics soon

Chers Chris

Back