paddy
Well-known member
A few months ago now i wrote to innocraftsman with a couple of comments about their gear. The first was about the lack of a chuck/indexing head and sent them a picture of what i was meaning.
About a month back they introduced a chuck/indexing head exactly as i described....
I then wrote and said their drill press was very nice but..... the throat is to shallow to be able to center the drill on the chuck/indexing head
Today they have released a new drill with a deeper throat, adjustable rise and fall for the drill unit, a drilling table and a taller column...
I wonder if i should tell them how to sort out their mini lathe
About a month back they introduced a chuck/indexing head exactly as i described....
I then wrote and said their drill press was very nice but..... the throat is to shallow to be able to center the drill on the chuck/indexing head
Today they have released a new drill with a deeper throat, adjustable rise and fall for the drill unit, a drilling table and a taller column...
I wonder if i should tell them how to sort out their mini lathe