• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JSU-152 Zveroboy done.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted something. Lost my job etc ... but everythings is OK now. :laugh:

Well my JSU-152 is done.
Painted and weatherd with Humbrols.

Feel free to comment.

Best regards

Kristof

Kristof , now that's a work of art !!!!

Nice choice on leaving the road wheel off , damage/mine/whatever , very cool build , I like it a lot !!!

Oops , one other thing , I like the way you rendered the white ID stripe , very natural/field applied .

Just love it :laugh: , what a wonderful modeller you are , I really love looking at your small detail touches , like the suitcase , lashed securely to the side of the vehicle , obviously the commanders precious possessions ! Your showcase would be an awesome place to visit :) .

Have you got a nice job again now ?

Jenny :kiss:

The painting and weathering details are amazing, if only I could do half as good as that Id be a very happy man :)

Great Work Kristof !!!

HI everyone,

Sorry about the delay in answering , but If one could buy time...

Well thank you very much for the nice comments. It's really motivating.
The JSU-152 will not be placed in a dio or vignette. To lazy :laugh:

Cheers

Kristof

The weathering is superb,and the little things really bring it to the next level,like the basket+barrel,and the expression on the figures face.Mine tend to look like crash dummies.

Once again great work

Back