• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

its been a a while

Impisi

Hello all,

its been really a while ago stumbling around in here, its been so long that I wasn't able to use my old login here. I've forgotten.

My name is Martin, I'm from Germany. Nice to see some still around here.

Cheers
Martin

Martin! Welcome back! Been a long time indeed! I am still occasionally using the Agama Paints you recommended years ago!

Martin I thought I merged your two profiles but I guess I didn't hold my mouth right. Oh well. Let's press on. What are you working on now?

Bob, thats Ok, dont bother with my old one, all the images are gone anyway. I haven't started something yet. I first have to find some desk an such to put into my new corner

as this is still existing, I uses it again ...

Hello all!

yes, it is been a while ago since my last post here. Well after having a long covid experience and having just gotten back on my feet, we unfortunately had a quite wet storm experience which toppled our roof. This took us quite a while to get it all sorted . The roof is back, the rooms are dry again. But we haven't build it all up again, so my modelling area is still missing, but for doing some small vignettes I found a place. So, here I am again, let's see how long it goes this time.

Glad you feeling better Martin, welcome back once again! Let's see some of what you've been working on, I've always loved your work.

"Toppled Roof"! That will put Hundscheiss in your feuerzeug! Ach du meine Gute!
Good to hear things are on the upswing!

Back