• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IDF F-16XL WHIF (1/48 Kinetic)

Looking really good, I'm just about to start the Kinetic Harrier T4 so its interesting to see how your F16 goes together.

Got the gear finished up and fuselage closed up. Now for the "fun" work. Cleaning up those seams....

Dude! You're a braver man than I and better too. I would have taken care of the seams before adding the landing gear because sure as God made little green apples, I would have broken them off while fixing the seams.

Dude! You're a braver man than I and better too. I would have taken care of the seams before adding the landing gear because sure as God made little green apples, I would have broken them off while fixing the seams.
Oh I don't know about brave. Dumb maybe... I've seldom followed conventional building processes when it comes to models. :lol:
Sometimes I learn from others...and sometimes I completely forget what I "learned" in the heat of the moment. "Bloody hell, how did I get myself into this spot?" Should be fine though. I hope.

Back