• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IDF Build

A couple of corrections for the Queen's English:

Enduring Freedom not Fredom
Suez Crisis not Suiz Crises

A couple that could be added:

Aden Emergency
UN

Cheers,
Rich

Aden Emergency
UN

Cheers,r
Rich
hahaha thats alright I am surprised I did not spell more wrong will do those but then I expect you to build models for them :drinks

I've got a Sally Can I could do for Aden and several Canadian options for UN duty.

Cheers,
Rich

Aden Emergency
UN

Cheers,
Rich

h797de45.png

h9425d0d.png

and then

h5716282.png

h3d914d3.png

These do look good. I'll be working on getting one.

And crises is plural for crisis. You don't want crises, since one crisis is bad enough!

I'll have to keep this one in mind once I get my bench cleared. I think I may have a MiG-21 w/ Egyptian markings from Yom Kippur War. :hmmm

I know this one doesn't qualify for the build as I had to start it before the build began as I had a deadline...but here's the newer AFV Club Sho't Kal kit...

h85a5bc7.jpg

h08b5a51.jpg

h4628a57.jpg

hca01857.jpg

NEAT. I have the older Sho't Kal kit with the Accurate Armour '73 update conversion. Only reason I have not started it is that I want to use the M60A1 that I don't think many are interested in as practice for the paint for the AFV kit

Mike, that is a great Shot Kal! Nice work! I'm trying to get the ACE 1/72 scale model of that tank.

Bruce, I'm interested in that M-60. Pattons are my favorite tanks. Bring it on.

I am definitely interested in this one and have a plethora of IDF tanks...just need to figure out which one ;)

I was planning on building one of my many MiG-21s in the stash for this. But upon looking through some of my WWII kits to see if I had a suitable D-Day/Operation Overlord kit I stumbled across a Spitfire which included Israeli markings (Post-WWII). It definitely has my interest piqued. I may have to look into further once I get the Opel finished up for "A Day at the Races" and the half-track for "DAK w/ Doc". I haven't really even looked into building another prop-job since the Dauntless for the Pearl Harbor GB a couple years back.

Back