• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Idea for a group build :science fiction

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
My idea is for a sci fi build but with a difference,..........

The model must NOT be a kit but must be made up of household items, for example

Toilet roll holders, used blister packs, cardboard, plastic bottles,old plastic sheet bits, basically anything you would usually throw away and we could become green modelers what with all this recycling going on

A certain amount of old kit or spare parts may be used but we could limit that to say about 10 pieces but those would be embelishments and not structural

We could call it the Green Sci Fi or the Green Thing

What do you think Ladies and Gents ?

A.

Recycled SciFi.

The green planet project.

Spare parts spaceship and the recycled robot.

Blister packs and bottle caps-
saving the earth one model at a time

Don't throw this out.

:D

I would be very interested in this, I can see some very creative things taking place and I haven't done any scifi since my X-Wing. I say we don't so much limit the actual model part numbers per say, just make a clear, concise rule that they can only be embellishments/details/fittings and not as you say 'structural' parts of the vehicle, and only comprise like 30% of the build or something.

Or at least raise the number a little higher than ten. B)

I like it a lot!

Sounds good to me Ken
As I say an idea but we can all chip in to fine tune the final outcome

I like the Green Planet Project that sounds well cool ! :)

It's already messing with me. I look at common things and wonder what if I stick this on that...would it look like something?

Back