• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IAR 81C

Words fail me...

I don't think there are sufficient words in the English Language that can describe the sheer magnitude of awe and wonderment at my experience of watching this come together; not to mention the sight of the finished pictures of this magnificent model.

Words fail me...

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you fine gents! You all [strike]have excellent taste[/strike] are very kind. :laugh: I do appreciate your kind words, encouragement and help as I plow through builds that I make pointlessly complicated. ;)

I have no plans at the moment for a base- it's time to put this little birdie aside for a bit.

I'm currently working on a rush job, painting a statue prototype for Dark horse Comic's comic-con circuit. I should be able to show pics soon.

After that, it's back to my long stalled Well io- see it here: Well provisioned! It will be good to get it off the Shelf Of Doom.

Back