• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I think I'm turning Japanese...

Thanks guys!

It was too dark and wet to get my pictures on Monday, today was much better.

Here are the Hinomaru's after they were toned down.

h780a471.JPG

h9dc281c.JPG

h7725b95.JPG

The white surround on the Hinomaru's will get some light paint chipping to complete the aged effect on the markings.

Matrixone

No, this little model was not forgotten, putting the final touches on the Bf 109K-4 and Panther kept my busy. Just like the RC airplane hobby the last 10% of a build often takes 90% of the time or at least feels like it. :hmmm

Anyway, the Dinah trainer is up on its gear legs and some paint chipping was done on the undersurfaces and the white border on the Hinomaru's.

h5bca8ff.JPG

h4d26df3.JPG

h5bdc4a1.JPG

hc0138d5.JPG

Matrixone

I still would love to see that thing in racin' stripes rounding a pylon at Reno with a Tigercat right on it's tail. :pilot

Thanks!

No more markings for this one, nothing is going to help it and I will go ahead and start final assembly after the oil paint pin wash is on the model.

Matrixone

I was having too much fun with the Me 262's and kept neglecting this one, a flat clear coat needs to be sprayed on and the clear parts and wheels added and I can call it done.

The final in-progress pictures.

hf967dde.JPG

h6504511.JPG

Matrixone

Back