• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I need to find a replacement for Vollmer 6016

JumpingJack

Hey all I was looking for more vollmer super cement and found out that they are going out of buisness. What I used the glue for was gluing my track pieces together. is there any good alternative for this product. what it did for me was it allowed me to position my tracks in a unique way to simulate movement by bending the tracks slightly with out snapping the connections. thank you!

Would Tamiya white cap (thicker) or Tamiya orange cap (regular) or Tamiya green cap(very thin) do the same thing? I use green for everything, but white was a bit thicker allowing a little more time to align things.
James

I have heard some people have started using PVC cement for it as it does not dry totaly but more rubbery so some movement is still alowed after gluing.

Back