• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I have been out of sorts.

Paulw

In October of this year, a day before his 41st birthday, I lost my son to a massive heart attack. Tim spent 12 years of his life in Virginia's prison system and that is where he got the education to be employable after his release. 20 years has gone by since then and he did nothing but strove to improve himself. He has a daughter thet he loved unconditionally along with his two sisters and his mother. I can't say anything that may add to this post about his life but it took me this long to get the nerve to let you guys know what has been going on in my life these past few weeks. Thanks for listening.

That is powerful sad. I have no words to assuage your sorrow. Damn. Sorry Paul.

I'm so sorry Paul, sounds like Tim was a hell of a guy and inspiration to his family.

My Deepest condolences.

Oh Paul, I am heartbroken for you. We are not meant to bury our children. You have my utmost sympathy.

I am so sorry to hear this Paul. I was back in Tulsa over Thanksgiving and tried to give you a call, but your phone stated that you weren't taking any calls.
Sounds like he made a mistake and then owned up and took responsibility for himself and turned his life around. He did his best with the time he had, and that is the best we could all ever hope for.

My deepest condolences.
Candle.gif

Paul, very sorry to hear your very sad news. Not a position any parent would want to be in.

My condolences and I hope you are able to work through this difficult time.

Back